- Are you an iMOD end-user or consultant working with iMOD?
- Are you a member of the iMOD open source community?
- Are you maybe just starting to work with iMOD, getting to know the tool?
- Or are you maybe just interested in all possibilities of iMOD and upcoming developments?
Then the iMOD User Day is a one-day event for you!
The iMOD International User Day is an event set-up for sharing your experiences and new developments with iMOD-users across the globe.
To check the full preliminary programme, click here.
International iMOD users (end users and consultants) will present how iMOD is used for their particular groundwater and subsurface modelling purposes, including cases from Switzerland, Germany, Kenya, India, Colombia, Singapore and The Netherlands.
We have included a special session on Geomodelling with iMOD, featuring
1) how to go from GoCAD to iMOD and back,
2) how iMOD is used by the Dutch Geological Survey and
3) how to build a 3D model of the subsurface on a local scale.
The user day includes an update of the new and upcoming developments including demo’s. Special attention will be given to the exchange of ideas on how to enable and stimulate the cooperation of the open source community members.
All participants of the iMOD User Day are invited to join the annual DSD dinner afterwards. For more information and registration, click here.
For all new users there is a 2-day course following the iMOD User Day. Build your own iMOD model from scratch based on your own data or convert/enhance an existing MODFLOW model into iMOD during this 2-days iMOD course on 2 and 3 November 2016.
To join the iMOD open source community, please visit: oss.deltares.nl/web/iMOD .
Registration for events through My DSD-INT 2016: To sign up for courses, workshops and seminars, you need to register yourself for a My DSD account. Creating an account is free of charge and with no obligation to participate. Via My DSD, it is possible to view specific events and sign up to participate. Your My DSD account then provides an overview of all the events for which you are registered. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail for each registration.